Take That Business Man

Into the fray with you boy.

1.28.2007

Busy Bee

Haven't been posting here very often lately. Been doing a lot of writing on Pistolero's blog and that has kept me from being here. Quick recap

-Back's been hurting. Had to go to chiropractor. feeling a little better.

-Working on some test animations for Dirt Cheep Music. Owner wants to see if "it's worth his while"

-Everyone I know is getting married this year. Or it just seems that way...5 weddings on the schedule for the year so far.

-2006 taxes are coming up. I learned a lot from being audited this year (for 2004) so I've been doing some more prep work. The tax man is a monster and we all need to have our defenses up against it.

-I've got a wooly beard now to keep my face warm.

-Karen and I are going to Morrocco in March for this years vacation. Very excited, no work for about 15 days.

-More transmissions later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home