Take That Business Man

Into the fray with you boy.

2.16.2006

Vanity Vanity all this Vanity

So...
Rp sent me a note the other day mentioning that he'd found a guy that we both went to jr. high with on My Space.
Billy Rackley.
Big and scary and way into metal. He had a goatee in 7th grade (I think he'd been left behind a few years). So this got me to looking for other long lost freaks and friends. After a while this became tiresome and I resorted to what every other web weary searcher does in this instance.
I googled myself.
I had done this before and there is a man named Michael Perkins who provides free moving tips
I found this very humorous and exciting that there is a Michael Perkins who is an expert at moving. Good on you Mike.

However this time I was more inclined to find myself. I have a few things with my name on it out there, so I figured one of them might pop up. To no avail.
The closest I got was Michael J Perkins Elementary School.
*our actor does a double take in disbelief*
Holy Shit, they named a school after me already.
This school is located in South Boston, Mass.
It has to be located somewhere, right?
My father grew up in South Boston , VA.
Freaky HUH!?!
At the right you can see what the school looks like.
Wheels and All that BOOOYYEEE.

As a side note there is also a Perkins Institute for the Blind in Boston. Anne Sullivan, she taught Helen Keller, was trained there.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger rp said...

while failure met you at seemingly every corner, i found (drumroll buildup) butch, bitch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home