Take That Business Man

Into the fray with you boy.

8.10.2006

So now she's Gone?


...And what do I have to do now?
For the longest time I have been in the anti Cynthia camp. I have mocked her on signs, in this blog and to strangers on the street. I even had a nice conversation with a DNC organizer who happened to get assigned my neighborhood. But now she's out of office. And do you think Hank Johnson will be nearly as fun to criticize? A big fat NO. It doesn't even seem like she's going to dispute the election, I figured this for a given if she lost. Nope, it's all gone Pete Tong.
In case any of you missed her singing election night...here it is.
And as she goes out the door Cynthia has left us with a warning, akin to Eisenhower's farewell speech when he left office. That electronic voting machines are bad for America, people can have their votes just spirited away with the click of a button. At least when we had paper ballots they were harder to get rid of and more chance that you'd get caught trying to do it. I don't care who the candidate is, if they get the most votes they should win. See where ignoreing this has gotten us so far.
More info on Georgia voting machines HERE


As a side note, this girl took pictures of herself everyday for 3 years and made them into a video montage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home