Take That Business Man

Into the fray with you boy.

5.02.2006

Do you Recognize this Man

Got some pictures developed today at my local CVS.
Yes I still do that.
Get pictures the OLD way.
Somthing I started years ago. Buy the disposable camera and snap away.
On every roll I snap at least 1 picture by holding out my arm and shooting back at myself.
One day I'll put them all in order and watch myself age.
But that's another project all together.

The roll in question, the one I had developed today, had pics from Halloween and around that time. This is one of the pics that I recieved from Becky at the CVS.
Here is a closeup of the same pic.
Note, you fucker. You have to wait till she's of at least working age (4) before you feed her beer.

This photo was especially funny because just the other day I was at Note's new joint in Kirkwood and I snapped a photo of him and Birdy. Upon the winding of the camera I looked back at my subjects and noticed that the good father had a beer in his hand. I made a comment and we had a good laugh at the fact that his child will see the photo one day and feel completely justified in feeling that her father 'totally screwed her up'.

So think back to photos of your childhood, ones where Mom held a shooter up to your face or grandad made you pose next ot his 'shine' still and remember that they were just having some laughs.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger rp said...

whatever dude. I totally saw him shotgunning crack-smoke into that baby's face. think about that shit. there's a line, and it's been crossed.


phrboa!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find everything about that photo to be disconcerting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home