Take That Business Man

Into the fray with you boy.

9.20.2005

Damnit !!!

I am not going to France.
Again I am not going to France.
I will not be enjoying the beautiful countryside.
I will not be meeting strange new people from exciting cultures.
I will not be tasting fresh vegetables over a bottle of French wine.
I will not be driving around the Arc de Triumph in mortal fear for my life.
and I will not be getting paid to do these things.
Damnit.

But for proof that the Lord taketh and the Lord giveth....

Ten minutes after I got the cancellation call (lack of interest from the fanciers) I received a call from a guy who has 26 college basketball pregame shows that he needs edited. The work would start October 3rd and last thru November 18th. That's a lot of work. Let's hope that I don't get a cancellation call on this one.

As a side note , here is my friend Rod. Enjoy.



Feel Free to have any photoshop fun you like with this pic

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger rp said...

This picture needs no photoshop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home