Take That Business Man

Into the fray with you boy.

6.13.2006

The World is His

Physicist, author, and all around pimp Stephen Hawking has come out publicly and said that WE (humans) are to get off his planet.
"I'm gonna roll on this rock with just me and my bitches" - Hawking


So he really didn't say THAT. But he has come out and stressed the need for humans to establish permanent settlements on other planetary bodies. What with all the problems that we like to create on our own and the threat of a ELE it seems to be a good idea.
I myself campaigned for this idea in my failed run for the District 4 congressional seat.
Alas, McKinney was too tough in the Dek...Or maybe it was my campaign slogan.
"Fuck this planet, let's get a new one."
I'll work on that.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen Brother!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger maryk said...

I would absolutely LOVE for someone to run with that campaign slogan. I'd buy 10 bumper stickers. MAYbe 15..
~mk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home