Take That Business Man

Into the fray with you boy.

9.28.2005

Home Invasion

On My last post I got 5 Comments.
"My god someone is reading this...well I guess that is the point."
It turns out that they were from advertisers/spammers

Example:
Your blog is great If you own a home, I'm sure you'd be interested in Landscape Lighting Stop by and visit Landscape Lighting
Example #2:
You have a great blog here. I don't maintain a good blog, but I do run a
home furnishings site. It highlights quality home furnishings, apparel and gift sites. Stop by when you have a chance.

What the fuck is that shit. Does anyone know any way to get sneaky and destroy these jerks lives.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger maryk said...

This is going to be hilarious when a spammer whose life you want to end responds with "this is a great blog..."
That will be great.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger rp said...

There's an option under your blogger settings to enable word verification. You can find it on your main blogger sign-in page. This prevents spam-bots from using your blog to up their google rating. Word.

Now that I've typed that, I see you've already enabled it.

Word (x2)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home