Take That Business Man

Into the fray with you boy.

10.06.2005

Bleah!

So I've been on a diet for a week now...
and I have gained 5 lbs.
What the Shit is that?
Gym time...CHECK
Eating Right...CHECK
No Beer...ONLY WHEN ALLOWED
and I gained 5 lbs.
I am begining to think that dieting is stupid and that I am stupid as well.
I feel just fine with the way I look. I know that I need to be more active and I must admit that the working out is fun for me but I am depriving myself of the things in life that I enjoy the most.
FRIED FOOD AND BEER
I really don't love these things more than anything else, not by a long shot, but the idea remains. Is it really worth the aggravation and money (eating right and liquor drinks cost a lot) to make other people happy/keep them from fucking with me?
I don't know.
I did set out to do this for a month and I will follow thru. So we'll just see what happens.

Dekalb County is giving away money for artists. It has to be an expo/showing to get the money and you have to live in DeKalb. Christie at the Dept. of Arts, culture and Entertainment was very helpful. You should call her ---404.270.9314



That's it and I designed this sticker.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger ablebody said...

muscle is more dense (weighs more) than fat. you swung around. keep going. you'll see the difference.

THANKS for the link to the dekalb artist page.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger rp said...

Shut up, fatty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home