Take That Business Man

Into the fray with you boy.

10.12.2005

Happy Birfday

It's Been busy Busy BUSY here at the office.
I did 4 commercials for a car dealer (same one how I created the gas monster for) and I am in the middle of doing 2 market research studies for Deep Blue Insight.
This is what my note sheet looks like
(notice the wine stain, I was working late).


I am helping some friends with a video piece for an improvised sitcom. I will be creating the open that gives their names and shows their pictures. This will most definitely make the site upon completion. I have also nearly completed my fist political commercial. It is for a man named Harold Thibodeaux. He is running for city council in Stockbridge (That's where I grew up and my brother and parents still live). I am not getting paid for the spot, my brother Chris is the campaign manager and I wanted to help him out. Harold is a nice guy and the only black man I have ever heard say that "Jesse Jackson ain't nothing but a pimp with a reverend's suit". That's some funny shit.

Also, October 1st was my 2 year anniversary of owning Studio 5.
HOORAAY!!
It's was like my business' birthday.
I have tried to be like a parent to it. I care about it and want to make it grow (although children do this on their own). I worry when it goes to the store alone.

The business is making more money than last year, if you don't count the last 3 months. I won't say that I'm satisfied, but really busy weeks make you think that you're always this busy.
I have 14 more payments left on the biz loan and then I'm free.
I actually sat and thought about what I would do with the extra $1500 each month the other day.
No idea.
Have to worry about that when it happens.

2 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get to work buddy!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger cruchic said...

congrats on the 2 year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home